31. Interior System Clearly selected, cleverly connected is the Inner Circle’s tag line. With a screening process to ensure membership stays within the ‘inner circle’ and real-life singles events, this dating app is marketing more like an exclusive club than something you play with while you’re waiting for the bus. Like LinkedIn, you’ll also get alerts when someone is checking out your profile.
31. Luxy Are you really, really rich? Are you looking to connect with other massively wealthy people? Then Luxy might be for you! This isn’t an app for singles to find their next rich husband, instead it’s so well-off members of society can date without the worry they’ll only be sought after for their material assets. Jealous? Us too.
32. Fits Promising users a chance at real, long-term success, its app isn’t too different from its desktop site. Upload your profile, get matches and meet people – simple.
33. eHarmony eHarmony is another serious dating site that prefers to connect its users based on personality. With its focus on marriage, it’s a solid choice for those in their 20s or early 30s who want to upgrade to a paid dating app.
Probably one of the most well-understood matchmaking software was Suits
34. OkCupid OkCupid is well known for its personality test and savvy data understanding when it comes to dating. On its online dating app it allows users the freedom to express themselves, it’s very LGBTQI+ friendly with 13 different sexual orientations and 22 gender identities.
thirty-five. POF POF (Plenty of Fish) has been around since 2003 so are experts in the dating game. […]